Current events  
 Religion 
 Technology 
 Countries 
 Politics 
 Society 
 Other 

There are currently no top
rated posts : don't forget you can "thumb" up or down posts.

Website intro. Please login or register (it's very fast and free).

• Index
  • » Current events - Room 1
  • » Was 9/11 a conspiracy? by fra2591

• I don't think that the US goverment has anything to do with this. However, the story of this guy, Larry Silverstein, who won several billion dollars from the insurance AND who won the reconstruction contact. I'm just saying : its really easy for a guy like this to do this. He could have payed the terrorists...

Edit

#61 2011-05-28 05:03:47

Canada    SgtPeppers

Re: Was 9/11 a conspiracy?

@antonov Iraq has massive oil reserves, Afghanistan has huge amounts (second in world after China) of Rare earth elements (REEs) that are in every piece of technology in the modern world. Now I do not think this was a conspiracy, however, financial losses from the war would be nothing compared to the economic damage that would occur if these main sources were cut by hostile gov't the only conspiracy was that after the attacks Bush used it for excuses to secure American control of resource. But to claim the war was not a motive is ludicrous

#62 2011-05-27 00:13:06

United States    worldpeace9

I think it was not Al Qaeda who caused the happenings of 9/11 but the Israeli government. Hey, maybe we should bring this up and let U.S. politics know that it might have been a conspiracy...

#63 2011-05-26 17:14:13

United Kingdom    depresser

@PatrickDup dude, please don't feed the troll

#64 2011-05-26 05:25:32

Canada    yopiRIF

@patrickdup hahhaha...I can tell that U have totally brainwashed by the zionist controlled media...did u know that when 9/11 there were around 4000 jews that didnt go to work to the WTC...and i told u I have proof.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRldipxN … re=related
the video was made by an american guy..u must watch the video from start to finish, then u'll see....

#65 2011-05-26 05:13:16

Australia    PatrickDup

@yopiRIF No way fuck mossad they coulnd't have done this the us would have found out and totally fucked up israel for it. The us would have let loose all the arab states and let them push the jews into the sea. No way the israelis would have been that stupid.

#66 2011-05-26 04:38:08

Canada    yopiRIF

I believe 1000% percent that 9/11 was an inside job by the Israeli MOSSAD to provoke wars against Iraq, aafganistan, now Iran, maybe u didnt know that prior to the plane hit, there were 5 israelis detained for carrying explosives inside their van...i have proof!!

#67 2011-05-26 04:35:55

Canada    yopiRIF

I believe 1000% that 9/11 was an inside job done by the Israeli MOSSAD in order to provoke wars against iraq, afganistan, and now Iran.. maybe u didn't know that prior to the plane hit, there were 5 israelis detained for carrying some explosives inside their van... I have proof!!!

#68 2011-05-19 04:29:42

Australia    PatrickDup

@Doo Pee I am sure that if you french could treat your fellow europeans the way you did in the napoleonic wars than you would treat natives just as bad mate. You only allied yourselves with the native americans to kill anglo american settlers and british soldiers during colonial times on east coast area of north america. And yes i know america was trying to get a foothold in asia to stop communism and i dont think there is anything wrong with that. The russians and soviets were worst than the Nazis and besides at least america treats her allies with respect and helps them out in wars. And america never tried to make a world empire and force a crap ideology like communism onto anybody. They are just out to protect their own interests and the interests of their allies and if there is any money and time left after that they do sometimes help the needy. I'm not saying their perfect but they are better than alot of others and much better than what the russians and soviets were. But dont think that i think ill of the french. I like the french. They, and your president sarcozy(who is part greek which is my backround) were supporters of the loan to greece and i appreciate that even though most of the hundreds of billions of euros were from germany hehehehe lol but hey they killed about a million greeks during ww2 and their allies the turks killed about a million of us during and after ww1 and deported 1.5 million out of asia minor our rightful land so we will just consider the money as late war reparations hahaha. We are not giving a cent back for fucks sake. Well i dont think we should anyway hehe. And also my 11th favourite war leader was french and that is napoleon.

#69 2011-05-19 03:40:57

France    Doo Pee

@PatrickDup I never said the French Empires were Right (Although we showed more respect to the Natives than The British and Spanish) But the Vietnam war was the US trying to gain a foothold on the Asian Continent before Communisim spread.

Secondly, the US isn't "Buying their oil from their Allies" They're invading Countries, destroying their government and installing a Government that Will benefit them. Kinda Explains why The Arabs don't like them Y'know?

#70 2011-05-18 15:54:51

Australia    PatrickDup

@Doo Pee Oh come on every country does what it can to help its own people and advance its position progress. Buying oil at a good price from your allies is not evil its just capitalism. France did the same thing for resources in algeria and south east asia. Hell, you started the Vietnam war, oh but you dont like people hearing that do you? The French were the ones who didn't do enough to stop the vietmin and Ho Chi Min. So you cannot acuse other peoples countries of being in the wrong.

#71 2011-05-17 23:52:27

France    Doo Pee

@antonov The war only Happened because The Americans are desperatley Attempting to obtain as much oil as possible. 9/11 was an attack to show resistance to the Americans. It was wrong, and the Terrorists are very Extreme and Twisted, but the US is not in the right.

#72 2011-05-17 21:35:39

Russia    antonov

@SgtPeppers yes but usa lost a LOT of money after the war so the war couldn't possibly have been the reason of this "conspiracy" smile

#73 2011-05-17 08:39:33

Australia    PatrickDup

@SgtPeppers Yes that first point is what i was getting at as well so yea i agree with you.

#74 2011-05-15 16:11:53

Canada    SgtPeppers

A conspiracy would involve thousands of people, do the crazies really think not one would come forward, the Bush administration could not find Bin Ladin in 7 years and crashed the global economy, they could never do something this efficient. May I also point out, that after the planes crashed, they did not need the towers to fall, they would have a body count and the excuse they would need to invade the wrong country, twice!

#75 2011-05-15 03:13:37

Australia    PatrickDup

@TheOne The temperature of burning jet fuel is apparently alot lower than the temperature at which steel melts so thats not why they collapsed but steel does not have to melt in order to fail since heating it up to many hundreds if not a thousand degrees can weaken it to the point that it will bend and then snap and fail. And there is no question in my mind as to whether or not there was a controlled demolition of the towers which is what other people have said because if you have seen some of the video of the towers collapsing from other angles you can see that the section of the towers above the crash sites of the planes fell down and then outwards from the towers themselves and that is in no way a controlled demolition and thats how the other buildings of the trade centre complex were damaged as well. And if there was a conspiracy then to pull it off would have required both military and civilian proffessionals for the demolition and there would have been so many people in the loop that you would not have been able to keep everything secret because people would have felt guilty and others would have had friends or family in the danger area so someone would have come forward and blown the wistle on the whole plan.

#76 2011-05-15 02:56:58

Earth    TheOne

@valdo Not really the perfect angle, how long did it take for them to collapse? half hour i believe. Could have done more damage quicker is all im saying. Plus the hijackers were trained pilots who trained in the US so they could fly them. The support beams (or whatever it was that melted that led to the collapse) were set all throughout the towers so there were plenty of places where they could have hit to do about the same damage.

#77 2011-05-14 23:59:31

Spain    valdo

@Doo Pee yeah but USA really started "Kicking the Arab Coutnries around for their Oil" AFTER the terrorist attacks ^^

#78 2011-05-14 14:42:18

France    Doo Pee

I personally don't think the US would go to this extreme, but it wouldn't surprise me if they did, honestly. I am pretty sure that this was done by Al-Qaedea Who are sick of Americans Kicking the Arab Coutnries around for their Oil. The US didn't do it, but they sure took advantage of it.

#79 2011-05-14 11:32:16

Spain    valdo

@TheOne are you kidding? Did you see the size of these planes? They're enormous and it's very hard to maneuver these things. There is NO WAY that the pilots got lucky 2 TIMES!! dude
especially when you know that if we follow the official explanation, the planes crashed into the towers with a perfect angle, which leaded to the collapse of the towers.

#80 2011-05-06 21:02:19

United States    Snow_Dog

As someone who lived near Washington DC and the Pentagon at the time of the attacks, it was a plane crash, it was a terrorist attack, 3 planes hit 3 major structures and a 4th, was retaken by passengers and crashed in a field in Pennsylvania. I was evacuated from school as soon as the first plane hit. Also, there is so much non-government films of the planes hitting the WTC, why do we doubt it so much?

Board footer

Created by AFL, powered by FluxBB
© 2011 theworlddebating.com