Current events  
 Religion 
 Technology 
 Countries 
 Politics 
 Society 
 Other 

There are currently no top
rated posts : don't forget you can "thumb" up or down posts.

Website intro. Please login or register (it's very fast and free).

• Index
  • » Other - Room 1
  • » Comment on the website by admin
  •    If you have any request, comment, or anything to say concerning the website, say it here.

Feel free to criticize things you don't like. It will help me make things better.

Edit

#61 2011-11-02 14:05:34

European union    admin

Re: Comment on the website

@SgtPeppers 
I'll see what I can do. Meanwhile, I enabled avatars.

#62 2011-11-02 00:34:18

Canada    SgtPeppers

Like the format with 2 columns, but could you make the font for the "last post by" larger, it is a little hard to tell where a topic has been posted in since you were last on the site.

#63 2011-11-01 21:00:28

Canada    frankpeng

Hi, Fra!

I like this forum very much. Could you please help me to insert image in front of each topic?

#64 2011-10-31 06:30:49

European union    admin

Hello Admin I am still getting that problem where I am logged out when I take to long to compose a post.

Also, I am not able to acces all the messages that I receive. They some times say error or something like that.

@PatrickDup For the errors I noticed this problem, but it only seems to occure with Sgtpeppers... As for the logouts I just tried something but I'm not sure it will work.

#65 2011-10-29 08:00:31

Australia    PatrickDup

Hello Admin I am still getting that problem where I am logged out when I take to long to compose a post.

Also, I am not able to acces all the messages that I receive. They some times say error or something like that.

#66 2011-10-23 08:54:10

European union    admin

I have posted a couple of videos on various debates, for some reason they seem to not work (for example see evolution vs creationism)

@SgtPeppers Firts of all you need to put the link between the  [video][/video] tags, that you get by clicking on "video" , but that you probably knew. Then, remove the "featured" part of the video link if there is one . "&feature=channel_video_title" this for example.

But I'm going to try to fix this problem. But in the meantime, just remove this part. Other example:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rHJfeW9 … ideo_title

This is what you need to keep :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rHJfeW9sqY

#67 2011-10-23 05:11:14

Canada    SgtPeppers

I have posted a couple of videos on various debates, for some reason they seem to not work (for example see evolution vs creationism)

#68 2011-10-21 04:45:41

Australia    PatrickDup

@admin Okay thanks for fixing it for when you do. And also, I already do that, I click back and that brings back up my message and I copy and log back in and then paste and that works. But this is very inconvenient and that is why I was asking you to change it. I just wanted to mention that. Also I would prefer to not have the 'Stay Logged In' option ticked as I like to make sure that I always have to log into this website whenever I turn on my computer just for security reasons, but, what I wanted changed still applies. Okay thanks for listening mate.

And I love this website and what you have done. I have great fun on here. So good work frenchy.

#69 2011-10-20 22:51:19

European union    admin

@PatrickDup I'm working on it, but know that if you lcikc on "remember me" when you login you will never be logged out. Also, when you are logged out after you wrote your message, click on previous on your navigator and normally it should still have your message in "cache". Copy your message and then login. wink

#70 2011-10-20 15:09:14

Australia    PatrickDup

@admin Hello my young french friend. I have this problem where I try to respond to someone in a debate or I try to post a new comment but since I take some time to write and formulate my arguements, actually much more time than most people I think, the website logs me out and I have to log back in and re-write the entire massage, or if I am feeling like I probably have gone over the time and have been logged out then I have to copy and paste before I then go and log back in and then get back into the debate and press reply and then I paste the message I copied and then click post. Either way it is quite inconvenient. I was wondering if you could help me out with this problem by maybe making a longer time period before the website automatically logs people out. Oh and by the way, that is normal to be logged out after taking too long to make any action, including just typing, isn't it? The website does that to everybody doesn't it?

#71 2011-10-20 14:24:18

European union    admin

@SgtPeppers No it was the website. I fixed it. Thanks for reporting this!

#72 2011-10-20 13:36:47

Canada    SgtPeppers

I have been trying to create a debate, I have tried several times but when I press "create debate" after filling in information I get this message

An error was encountered
Error: Unable to create topic.

Is this the site or just my computer.

#73 2011-10-17 14:52:07

European union    admin

@D3 C3 M8R major modifications will arrive next week. Including a "tracker" which will indicate the post too which a post is responding.

#74 2011-10-17 06:25:07

Mexico    D3 C3 M8R

It would be good if small 100x100 avatars could be included. It would make easier telling users apart and would make the discussion more fluid and the screen less monotonous. A quote button below each post would also help to make the discussion more versatile so you don't lose track of it.

#75 2011-10-05 22:12:49

European union    admin

New design for the top bar/categories menu.

#76 2011-09-19 12:50:52

European union    admin

You might have noticed that no new member registered to the website in the past 10 days. Well I just found out that new registrations didn't work. It will be fixed tonight. But god I'm stupid. pissed

#77 2011-09-08 04:53:38

Australia    PatrickDup

Thanks mate I love this website. As you can imagine, there isn'y much for a mentally ill 21 year old to do some of the time. I am trying to enroll in university for next year to study history and become a professor in history, which is going to take the next 4 years or so of my life. But until then, I will be debating on your website so keep up all the great work man.

#78 2011-09-07 15:30:09

Ireland    irishgenius

I like it keep up the good work

#79 2011-09-06 22:07:26

United Kingdom    I_<3_Gravy

i was going to say something but then i got savage deja vu, then started thinking about Denzel Washington, then about Man on Fire, then about this video about i saw on Youtube and as a result have forgotten what i was going to say. love this website by the way. keep up the good work.

#80 2011-09-03 05:49:39

Canada    SgtPeppers

Can you please remove the debate Balfour declaration, it is some bigot blaming Jews for  world war 1

Board footer

Created by AFL, powered by FluxBB
© 2011 theworlddebating.com